Help us celebrate the wildly successful completion of our inaugural RTI FORT program. Meet the members of this electrifying cohort, hear about their accomplishments and see what's next for them. Find out more about the Rising Tide Initiative and see how you can partner with us or participate in our FORT program.
• Free Food, Refreshments
• 14 Featured Graduates
• Virtual Reality Experience
• 4K Live Drone Streaming
• 3 Incredible Speakers
Dr. Rodney D' Souza, Managing Director at The Institute for Entrepreneurship and Innovation at TCU
Rodney D’Souza is a renowned leader in entrepreneurship education and research and successful business owner and angel fund manager. He joined TCU Neeley as managing director of the institute and the Davis Family Entrepreneur-In-Residence. D’Souza is a seasoned entrepreneur and professor and has received multiple awards and honors. He holds a Bachelor’s of Commerce and Masters of Computer Management from the University of Pune, MBA from Northern Kentucky and PhD from the University of Louisville.
Hamiz Ashwan, Founding Partner at Plutus 21 (Cohort Alumni)
"Nothing has killed more ventures than people keeping their options open. This is a common piece of advice that has done great harm to innovation. Given the recent hype around entrepreneurship and the success stories, there are plenty of people who like the idea of running a business. But most people lack the work ethic and dedication required to create a sustainable company. Spend time to find what you are passionate about. But once you find it, commit completely and risk everything for it."
Tyler Godoff, VP Fine Line Investments (Early-Stage)
Tyler is Vice President at Fine Line. Fine Line is a family office within The Bass Companies. He manages a seed-stage fund that invests in entrepreneurs and ventures with a meaningful connection to Fort Worth. Tyler graduated magna cum laude from Vanderbilt University and earned his MBA at Yale University.
• Thursday, May 23, 2019 at 5 PM – 8:30 PM
• 5049 Edwards Ranch Rd Fort Worth, TX 76107
• 14 Cohort Alumni
• Diverse Industry Profile
• 6 Months of Dedicated Resources
• Industry-Specific Mentorship
• WeWork Provided Office Space And Amenities
• VariDesk Provided Complete Active Workspace
• 5MM in Additional Funding Secured
• Global Recognition Received for Multiple Cohort
• Various Awards and Grants Received
• Up to 3x Revenue Growth
• All Minimally Viable Products Released
• 3x Increase in Non-Profit Giving
• Over 500 Hours Donated to The Community by Cohort
• 100% Free to Entrepreneurs